April 2020 Meetup – Supporting Your Remote Workforce
Friday, April 24th, 3:00pm – 5:00pm MST
Advanced Registration is Recommended
And we’re back!
We’re all remote workers now. Or at least many of us are. I think the rapid pace at which many of us have had to adopt and adapt is best summarized in this Tweet:
Obviously the landscape for working has changed for almost everyone in this time. Working from home has become a necessity for many roles and it can be challenging to navigate and knowing how to best support your staff in their ability to do their work remotely is essential. So we thought what a better time than ever to bring in some experts from Microsoft to tell us about their strategies for supporting a remote workforce!
MEMUG would like to thank our Gold Sponsors for 2020:
Join employees from Microsoft as they give us the lowdown on the lock down – how Microsoft is supporting their remote workforce, how Microsoft can help you support your remote workforce, security and your remote workforce, and where you can get help when you just don’t have the time or space to do it yourself.
Topics to be discussed
- The top 9 ways Microsoft enables a remote workforce to stay connected, productive, and secure,
- How Microsoft itself is keeping it’s remote workforce connected,
- Microsoft’s commitment to privacy and security in Microsoft Teams,
- Top 12 tasks for security teams to support working from home, and
- Assistance available to get started quick with Microsoft FastTrack, Microsoft Services and Microsoft Partners