August 2013 MEMUG
Friday, August 23rd
3:00pm – 5:00pm MDT
Microsoft Office in the Denver Tech Center
7595 Technology Way, Suite 400
Denver, CO 80237
See multiple demo’s using Windows PowerShell to manage:
- Configuration Manager 2012 SP1 from the command line and scripts.
- Explore the basic PowerShell commands for Configuration Manager 2012.
Overview of the ConfigMgr module ConfigurationManager.psd1
Explore the Get-Help and Get-Command cmdlets
Description of the ConfigMgr Windows PowerShell Drive Provider
- Compare PowerShell cmdlets and WMI classes for ConfigMgr
- Manage site settings such as Boundaries
- Manage Distribution Points and Distribution Point Groups
- Manage Collections
- Manage and monitor Deployments
Also (time permitting) I will present on the SCCM Application Model
Standardizing on Java 17 cu x using Global Conditions and Detection methods.