Friday October 27th, 3:00pm – 5:00pm MST
Note the location change!! Many thanks to Catapult Systems for hosting MEMUG while the Microsoft office is closed for remodel.
October’s session will feature two speakers with two separate topics.
Mike Vrabel, Senior Consultant, Microsoft Consulting Services presents a 90-minute discussion on Windows 10 security. Demos will include showing off the newest release of SCCM 1706 as well as security features available in Windows 10 that can be controlled and deployed via SCCM.
- MBR2GPT tool will be shown and shown how it works to convert from legacy BIOS to UEFI (necessary to take advantage of Win10 security capabilities)
- Device Guard policies controlled through SCCM
- Enabling Credential Guard using a task sequence
Time permitting there will be a conversation and demos around:
Nathan Ziehnert, Senior Lead Consultant at Catapult Systems, will provide an overview of Advanced Group Policy Management (from the MDOP toolset). The agenda will include:
- Overview of AGPM
- Choices and options for Service Accounts in AGPM
- Migration of service accounts + demo
- Deep dive into policy flow and storage + demo
Location: Catapult Systems office in the Denver Tech Center
5299 DTC Blvd (Suite 650), Greenwood Village, CO 80111