Friday August 25th, 3:00pm – 5:00pm MST
Note the location change!! Many thanks to Catapult Systems for hosting MEMUG while the Microsoft office is closed for remodel.
Mike Vrabel, Senior Consultant, Microsoft Consulting Services presents a 90-minute discussion on Windows 10 security. Demos will include showing off the newest release of SCCM 1706 as well as security features available in Windows 10 that can be controlled and deployed via SCCM.
- MBR2GPT tool will be shown and shown how it works to convert from legacy BIOS to UEFI (necessary to take advantage of Win10 security capabilities)
- Device Guard policies controlled through SCCM
- Enabling Credential Guard using a task sequence
Time permitting there will be a conversation and demos around:
- GPO management, including ending support of Security Compliance Manager v4 (which supported Windows 10 and SCCM 2016)
- A deep but brief conversation about what an exported GPO looks like
- Enhanced security admin environment
- Credential theft mitigation
Location: Catapult Systems office in the Denver Tech Center
5299 DTC Blvd (Suite 650), Greenwood Village, CO 80111